- Available in two blade styles (Standard and Bowie point) both feature curved blades that are ideal for skinning and a multitude of bushcraft chores.
- Both come complete with a Secure-Ex sheath which houses a high-quality Ferrocerium Fire Steel.
- Unlike the majority of hollow handled knives, there is no joint or seam between the blades and handles, instead the Bushmans blade and handles are cold forged out of a single piece of SK-5 high carbon steel.
- The resulting knives are expertly heat-treated and tempered to RC54 and, when subjected to our tests, have withstood over two tons of pressure on their blade/handle transition.
- Every Bushman has been carefully ground to an extra thin edge, and then honed and buffed by hand until razor sharp.
- Blade Length: 7"
- Steel: SK-5 High Carbon
- NEW Secure-Ex Sheath With Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Ferrocerium Fire Steel
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.