- Includes 9 nesting bowls: 1 ounce, 2 ounce, 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 10 ounce, 1/2 quart, 1 quart, 1- 1/2 quart, 2-1/2 quart capacity
- Duralex is 2-1/2 times more resistant to breakage and chipping than normal glass
- Duralex can also withstand sudden thermal shock: from -4F to 212F. Cleaning - Wash before use.Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water
- Duralex glass is very hygienic: It is non-porous and does not absorb liquids, colors or flavors
- Dishwasher, fridge and microwave safe; products maintain the original look for years
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.