- Innovative wire stripper with self-adjusting mechanism is ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-24 AWG
- Specially designed and precisely machined teeth grabs, holds, pulls and removes outer jacket in a simple one-handed motion.
- Thumb wheel micro-adjusts jaw tension and clearance for perfect stripping on smaller gauge wires beyond 20 AWG
- Adjustable gauge/stopper controls the length of core wire from 1/4 to 3/4?
- High-frequency heat treated blades makes clean cuts on wires from 10-24 AWG
- Built-in crimper crimps 10-22 AWG insulated, 4-22 AWG non-insulated and 7-8 mm auto ignited terminals
- 8 Inch spring-loaded, flat-sided handle provides maximum comfort and leverage