- Wilmar Corporation was founded in 1971. Based in Renton Washington, Wilmar supplies major retailers as well as distributors throughout North America. By providing quality tools, great service, and innovative packaging and product support, Wilmar has become one of the leading distributors of professional tools in North America. Trading under the brand names of AirTIGHTTM, Performance ToolTM, Performance TechTM, MechanicsTM, Project ProTM and Northwest TrailTM, Wilmar focuses on providing a superior level of service and quality products that meet our customers expectations of product that carries our - of Satisfaction.
- Proven and Tested for durabilty and function in real world conditions
- Leading manufacturer of high-quality products
- Made to withstand the most challenging jobs
- All our products have been designed with the user in mind
- 250 lb capacity each
- Durable powder coated steel construction.
- Padded top to protect work.
- Convenient steel carrying handle.
- Simple and compact design, for easy transportation and convenient storage
- Assembled size: 19 1/4" x 39" x 30 3/4". Folded size: 2 1/2" x 4" x 39".