- TARRED TWINE - An all-purpose utility twine perfect for many indoor and outdoor applications. Pressure dyed black using a unique process to ensure color penetration down to the core. We cover our long-lasting bank line in a protective tar coating that amplifies resistance to environmental wear and tear.
- 100% NYLON - Nylon is one of the strongest and most popular materials on the market for ropes, cords, and twines. These smooth synthetic fibers are highly resistant to moisture, temperature, chemicals, UV rays, abrasions, and most weather. Flexible with a slight stretch to provide shock absorption from heavy load bearings. Nylon performs better and longer than natural rope fibers like cotton and manila.
- COUNTLESS USES - Our general purpose nylon twine can serve hundreds of different purposes: gear bundles, crafting, tie-down, home improvement, landscaping, and construction. Its strength and versatility make it a must have in your backpack, bug out bag, workplace, or workshop.
- LENGTH and WIDTH - Available in 1/4 pound or 1 pound. Diameter and Weight selection will determine length. SGT KNOTS tarred twine lengths range from 120 feet - 1680 feet. The Twine diameter option range is #9 (1.07mm) - #120. Black is the only color option.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to be the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.