- GAIN EARLY READING SKILLS The Alphabet Memory game introduces early reading skills including letter recognition, letter sounds and the difference in upper and lower-case letters. By matching the letters, the child gains important understanding of the alphabet, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
- BOOST MEMORY SKILLS Memory skills improve with practice. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. They can actively boost their memory while having fun!
- LEARN TOGETHER & BOOST SOCIAL SKILLS Learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.
- IMPROVE FOCUS Playing the Alphabet Memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus.
- ENCOURAGE CONFIDENCE IN LITERACY Learning to read can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a great boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.